Today we are making delicious banana bread with nuts in our SilverCrest bread maker from Lidl.
We kinda love this bread maker from SilverCrest, so we wanted to experiment with it, and it was totally worth every spent cent and time.
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 30 g unsalted Butter (or 9 tbsp Unsalted Butter)
- 2 lightly beaten Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 ripe MEDIUM-sized bananas (or 8-9 small bananas, mashed)
- 1 cup (0.24 liters) Sugar
- 300-320 g all-purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 60-70 g Chopped Walnuts or Mini Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Set the bread maker to “bake” or “quick bread” cycle.
- Mix together the oils, butter, eggs, vanilla, mashed bananas, and sugar.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Add chopped walnuts or mini chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour the batter into the bread maker.
- Set the bread maker to “bake” or “quick bread” cycle and bake for 10 minutes longer for a well-done loaf.
- Allow the banana bread to cool for 10–15 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy your freshly baked banana bread made in your bread maker!
So have all of our ingredients ready.
Now just make the banana pure and put all the ingredients in to the bread maker.
And in some time we have delicious banana bread ready to be eaten.