* 17,5 ounces minced meat
* 1 french roll, soaked in white wine
* 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
* 50 ml Liquamen (a salty fish sauce. Most of the time you can replace it by salt) - can be replaced by 1/2 tsp salt + a little white wine
* some stone-pine kernels and green peppercorns
* a little caroenum (boiled must (you have to boil the new wine or grape juice until it is only half the amount you started with))
* baking foil
Mix minced meat with the soaked french roll. Ground spices and mix into the meat. Form small burgers and put pine kernels and peppercorns into them. Put them into baking foil and grill them together with Caroenum.