* 30 g (1 oz / 6 teaspoons) butter
* 2 leeks, finely sliced
* 1 clove garlic, crushed
* 125g (4 oz) ham
* 250 g (8 oz/2 cups) Ricotta cheese
* 155 ml (5 fl oz / 2/3 cup) thick sour cream
1. In a saucepan, melt butter; add sliced leeks and garlic. Cook until leeks are soft.
2. Cut ham into small squares. Stir into leeks. Cook for a few minutes.
3. In a bowl, mix together Ricotta and sour cream. Add a little milk, if necessary, to make a smooth creamy sauce. Season with pepper. Add to pan with leeks and ham. Cook gently until sauce is heated through. Serve at once with tagliatelle.