* 1 quantity Traditional Pizza Dough, shaped and ready for topping
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 250 g (8 oz) tomatoes, skinned
* 3 large cloves garlic, peeled
* salt and pepper
* few capers, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 220C (425F/Gas 7). Brush dough with 1 tablespoon oil Quarter tomatoes and discard seeds. Chop roughly and drain in a sieve. Spread over dough. Cut garlic into thick slices and sprinkle over tomatoes.
2. Season. Sprinkle with oil. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until dough is crisp and golden. Sprinkle with capers, if desired.