* 1 quantity Traditional Pizza Dough, made up to end of step 2
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 large onions, chopped
* 500 g (1 lb) tomatoes, skinned
* 440g (14oz) can chopped tomatoes
* 185 g (6 oz) can red pimento, drained
* 50g (2oz) can anchovy fillets
* 12 stoned black olives
* pimento and olives, to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 220C (425F/Gas 7). Lightly grease a 25 x 35.5 cm (10 x 14 in) Swiss roll tin. Knock back risen dough and knead briefly. Place in prepared tin and press out to edges with knuckles. Pinch up edges to create a rim.
2. In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Cook onions until soft. Chop tomatoes, if fresh, add to pan and cook for 2 minutes. Spoon over dough. Slice pimento in strips and arrange over tomato. Drain anchovies, cut in half lengthwise and arrange in a lattice pattern on top. Halve olives and place in gaps. Sprinkle with remaining oil.
3. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until dough is crisp and golden. Garnish with pimento and olives.