* 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
* 1 avocado - pitted, peeled, and cubed
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
* 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian chili
* 1/3 cup sliced green onion
* 2 large tomatoes, diced
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. In a small bowl combine avocado and lime juice.
3. In a separate bowl combine chili, green onion, tomatoes, garlic and cilantro.
4. Serve pasta topped with chili mixture and avocado.
Prep time 10 min
Cook time 10 min
Ready in 20 min