* 1½ cup instant-coffee granules
* 1½ cup granulated sugar (or appropriate amount of artificial sweetener)
* 1 cup powdered milk or powdered creamer (nonfat creamer can be substituted)
* 2 tablespoons (or more, to taste) cocoa powder
1. Mix the ingredients together.
2. For a cup of mocha coffee, just put 2 rounded teaspoons (less if using artificial sweetener) of the flavored blend into an 8-ounce cup and add boiling water, stirring well.
Note: Some nonfat creamers have sugar included, so you might need to adjust the sugar amount.