* 12 slices turkey bacon, cooked, divided
* 6 slices thinly-sliced deli ham (about 4 ounces), divided
* 1 can (12 fluid ounces) Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk, divided
* 1 package (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
* 3 cups plus 1 teaspoon all-purpose baking mix (such as Bisquick), divided
* 3/4 cup water
* 1 large egg, beaten
* 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
1. COMBINE 3/4 cup evaporated milk, 1 1/2 cups cheese and 1 teaspoon baking mix in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted and sauce has slightly thickened to a creamy consistency. Remove from heat; cover.
2. WHISK together remaining evaporated milk, water, remaining 1/2 cup cheese, egg and mustard in medium bowl. Stir remaining 3 cups baking mix into milk mixture until well blended.
3. PREHEAT Belgian waffle maker according to manufacturer's directions. Pour about 1 1/4 cups batter onto waffle maker. (This amount is enough for a square or round waffle maker.) Cook according to manufacturer's directions. Repeat with remaining batter. Keep cooked waffles warm in oven.
4. To assemble - SPREAD 2 tablespoons cheese sauce evenly over one side of 6 waffle squares. Place 2 slices of bacon and 1 slice of ham on cheese sauce on each. Top with second waffle to make Waffle-wiches.
Makes 6 Belgian-style waffle sandwiches
Can also be cooked in standard waffle maker (makes about 18 standard-sized waffles).