* 1 quantity Traditional Pizza Dough, made to end of step 2
* 185 g (6 oz) ricotta cheese
* 3 tablespoons Pesto Topping
* 1 egg, beaten
* basil sprigs, black olives and pine nuts, to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 220C (425F/Gas 7). Knock back risen dough and knead briefly. Roll out dough and use to line a Swiss roll tin.
2. Make the topping. Beat together ricotta cheese and sufficient Pesto Topping and egg to make a smooth, firm mixture.
3. Spread over the dough, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the dough is golden. Cool slightly, then cut into squares or triangles. Garnish with basil, olives and pine nuts. Serve as a cocktail snack.