* 1x170g/6 oz sweet potato (6 Sins on Original)
* 1 level tablespoon very low fat natural yogurt
* juice of 1/2 lemon
* 1 garlic clove, crushed
* 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* good pinch of chilli powder
* pinch of turmeric
* Fry Light, for spraying
* coarsely ground sea salt
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
1. Peel the sweet potato and cut lenthways into 6-8 wedges. Mix the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic and ground spices to a smooth paste and brush over the sweet potato wedges.
2. Spray a roasting pan lightly with Fry Light and place the coated sweet potato wedges in the pan.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6 for about 30-45 minutes, until crisp and golden outside and tender inside. Grind some sea salt over the top and eat sprinkled with coriander. Alternatively, grill them in a ridged grill pan.
Sins per serving: 6 Sins on Original; FREE on Green Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30-45 minutes