* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon finely sliced spring onion
* 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
* 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
Spicy herb dip:
* 1/2 onion, chopped
* 1 x 2.5cm/1 in piece fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
* 1 small chilli, deseeded and chopped
* 1 garlic clove, crushed
* small bunch of mint, chopped
* small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
* juice of 1/2 lemon
* salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 113 g/4 oz very low fat natural yogurt
1. For the Oriental dip, mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container until required.
2. For the Spicy herb and yogurt dip, blend all the ingredients (except the yogurt) in a blender or food processor, until thick and smooth. Fold into the yogurt and store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
3. Prepare some vegetable crudites or the Cajun grilled vegetables and keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Eat as a snack or as a first course with the dips.
Sins per serving: FREE on Original and Green
Preparation time: 20 minutes