* 2 pounds minced meat
* 2 eggs
* 2 cloves garlic, crushed
* 3,5 ounces spaghetti
* 4-6 cabbage leaves
* 3 eggs
1. Combine the minced meat, the eggs and the garlic. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
2. Cook the spaghetti and stir them carefully into the meat.
3. Boil the cabbage leaves until half-ready and chill.
3. Spread the leaves out on cling film and put the meat evenly on them.
4. Boil the eggs and put them on the meat.
5. Roll it up, put the roll on a roasting tray, bake at 180 C about 1 hour until ready.
6. Serve the rolls sliced.