* 2 lbs ground beef
* 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, all minced except for 6
* 1 slice bread, crumds
* 1 cup minced onion
* 4 garlic cloves
* 2 green chillies
* 1 eggs
* salt and black pepper
* 2 tsps each Chilli ana Cumin powder
* 1/2 cup chopped Coriander
* 3 boiled eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground meat, minced mushrooms, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, eggs, and salt and pepper.
Mix well. Spread 1/2 of the mixture into the bottom of a loaf pan. Arrange 6 whole mushrooms stem down into meat. Top with rest of meat, patting to combine both halves.
3. Bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes, or until done. Internal temperature should measure 160 degrees F (70 degrees C) when done.