* 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 (1.25 ounce) envelope hollandaise sauce mix
* 4 cups half-and-half cream, divided
* 1/4 cup butter
* 3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
* 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
* 1 cup whipping cream
* 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
* 1 pound fresh crabmeat
1. In a medium bowl, blend flour and hollandaise sauce mix with 2 cups half-and-half.
2. Melt butter in a medium, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Slowly add hollandaise mixture, stirring constantly until thickened. Add remaining half-and-half, Old Bay, dry mustard, celery seed, and whipping cream. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to low. Add crabmeat and sherry, stirring gently until warmed through. Serve immediately.
Prep time 15 min
Cook time 30 min
Ready in 45 min