* 1 pound of potatoes, peeled and diced
* 1 pound of fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 3 tablespoons butter
* 1 chopped, onion
* 1 chopped, carrots
* 1/2 celery root
* 2 teaspoons dried weed
* salt and pepper
* 1 bay leaf
1. In a large saucepan, cook mushrooms for 5 minutes, then pour out this water. Mushrooms are washed.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan. Onion and carrots are fried for 5 minutes.
3. In a large saucepan, put water on medium heat. Put the mushrooms in a saucepan and salt, pepper and bay leaf for 3 minutes.
We add potatoes and celery for 10 minutes. Add onions and carrots and cook on low heat for 40 minutes.
Pick up the celery. The soup is ready.