6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 (6 ounce) package stove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
1/2 cup reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
3/4 cup salsa
1 1/4 cups hot water
1 tablespoon lowfat margarine (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a 2-quart baking pan, stir in the water, 1/4 cup of the salsa, seasoning packet and margarine (if using).
3. Arrange the chicken over the stuffing.
5. Pour the remaining salsa over the chicken.
6. Loosely cover pan with foil; bake for about 35 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with cheese while still hot and serve.