* 15g (1/2 oz) Stork margarine
* 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
* 2 x 5ml spoons (2 teaspoons) garam masala
* 1 x 2.5ml spoon (1/2 teaspoon) turmeric
* 15g (1/2 oz) plain flour
* 150ml (1/4 pint) chicken stock
* 1 x 15ml spoon (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
* 1 eating apple, peeled, cored and diced
* 1 x 15ml spoon (1 tablespoon) mango chutney
* 2 x 15ml spoons (2 tablespoons) desiccated coconut
* 150g (5 oz) carton natural yogurt
* 450g (1 lb) turkey, cooked and skinned
1. Melt the Stork in a pan and saute the onion, with the spices, for 5 minutes until softened.
2. Add the flour and cook for 1 minute.
3. Gradually stir in the stock and lemon juice and bring to the boil, stirring, until thickened and smooth.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover the pan and simmer gently for 12-15 minutes. Serve with brown or white rice.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins