* 40g (1 1/2 oz) Stork margarine
* 4 turkey or chicken breasts
* 25g(1 oz) flour
* 225ml (8 fl oz) chicken stock
* 1 x 15ml spoon (1 tablespoon) tarragon vinegar
* 1 x 2.5ml spoon (1/2 teaspoon) English mustard
* Juice of 1/2 orange
* 1 x 2.5ml spoon (1/2 teaspoon) dried tarragon
* 150ml (5fl oz) cream
* Slices of orange and watercress or parsley, to garnish
1. Melt Stork and saute turkey until brown. Remove from pan.
2. Add flour and mix to a roux.
3. Slowly add stock, stirring continuously. Bring to the boil and cook 2-3 minutes.
4. Add vinegar, mustard, orange juice and tarragon. Season and replace turkey breasts.
5. Cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until cooked.
6. Place turkey on serving dish. Add cream to sauce, heat through without boiling and pour over turkey.
7. Serve garnished with twists of orange and parsley or watercress.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins