* 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 garlic clove, chopped
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 50 g (2 oz) roast salted peanuts, ground
* 25 g (1 oz) soft brown sugar
* 3 tablespoons groundnut oil
* 750 g (1 1/2 lb) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
* squares of red, green and yellow pepper
* curly endive leaves
1. Puree the coriander, salt, onion, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, peanuts, sugar and oil in a food processor or blender until smooth. Add black pepper to taste. Put the chicken cubes in a shallow dish, then pour over the peanut mixture and stir lightly. Cover and then leave to marinate in the refrigerator or a cool place for about 4 hours, turning the chicken occasionally in the marinade.
2. Remove the chicken cubes from the marinade and then thread onto 4 oiled kebab skewers, alternating them with the squares of red, green and yellow peppers.
3. Grill the kebabs over hot coals on a preheated barbecue for about 20 minutes, until brown but not dry, turning the kebabs frequently and brushing with the marinade during cooking. Line a serving dish with some curly endive leaves and lay the kebabs on top to serve.