* 1 (8 ounce) package yellow rice mix
* 1 1/4 cups water
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
* 2 teaspoons lime juice
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
1. Bring the rice, water, and olive oil to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, and the liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
2. Mix together the beans, corn, lime juice, and cumin in a large bowl. Stir in the cooked rice and serve.