* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 onion, finely sliced
* 2 teaspoons plain flour
* 250 g (8 oz) cauliflower flowerets
* 440 g (14 oz) can tomatoes
* 1 tablespoon paprika
* 1/2 green pepper (capsicum), seeded and roughly chopped
* 2 carrots, roughly chopped
* 2 courgettes (zucchini), roughly chopped
* 125 g (4 oz/2 cups) wholewheat pasta shells
* salt and pepper
* 155 ml (5 fl oz / 2/3 cup) Greek strained yogurt
* sprig of parsley, to garnis
1. In a saucepan, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft.
2. Stir in flour and paprika. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and 315 ml (10 fl oz / 1 1/4 cups) water. Bring to the boil, then stir in cauliflower, carrots, green pepper (capsicum), courgettes (zucchini) and pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Cover pan and simmer for 40 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
3. Gently stir yogurt into vegetable mixture and serve, garnished with a sprig of parsley.