* 75g (6 oz) Plain Flour
* l25g(4oz) Stork margarine
* 1 tbsp Water in 15ml spoons
OVEN: Pre-heat to fairly hot (200°C, 400°F, Gas No. 6) unless the recipe states otherwise.
SHELF: Second from top, unless the recipe states otherwise.
1. Place Stork, water and one third of the flour in a mixing bowl and cream with a fork until well mixed (1/2 minute).
2. Stir in remaining flour to form a firm dough.
3. Turn out onto a lightly-floured surface and knead thoroughly until smooth and silky.
4. Roll out and use as required.