* 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
* 1 can (approx. 16 ounces) peach slices, drained
* 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange sections, drained
* 2 apples, cored and chopped
* 1 package (approx. 3 3/4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
* 1 1/2 cups cold milk
* 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
* 3/4 cup sour cream
Mix fruits in a large bowl; set aside. In a small bowl, put pudding mix, milk, and orange juice concentrate.
Beat with an electric hand-held mixer for about 2 minutes. Add sour cream. Pour the mixture over the fruits. Cover and chill thoroughly.
Approx. 6 servings