* 4oz (100g) soft margarine
* 4oz (100g) caster sugar
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 4oz (100g) self raising flour
* 3 tablespoons milk
* 3 tablespoons golden syrup
1. Lightly grease 6 cups, microproof ramekin dishes or dariole containers.
2. Measure all the ingredients, except the syrup, into a bowl and mix lightly until thoroughly blended. Heat the syrup for a few seconds on medium power to make it easier to manage and divide between the prepared dishes. Divide the sponge mixture between the dishes, carefully spooning it on top of the syrup. Level the tops.
3. Arrange in the microwave in a circle and cook on full power for 3-4 minutes. The top of the sponges may look a little damp and sticky, but leave to stand for 3 minutes and they should dry from the residual heat.
4. Carefully turn out the puddings into serving dishes and serve warm.
Power Levels: Full and medium
Cooking Time: 3-4 Minutes