1⁄2 cup water
1⁄4 cup butter
1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
2 large eggs
1 1⁄4 cups cold nonfat milk
1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup fat-free cool whip
1 1⁄2 cups cold nonfat milk
1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
1. For the dough: Put water and butter to a saucepan, bring them to a boil and add flour (all at once). Stir until a smooth ball forms.
2. Remove the dough from the heat and let it stand for 5 min. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny.
3. Put it to a plastic bag, seal, and cut a 1" hole in one corner of the bag.
4. Put 8 logs (3 1/2" each) to an ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 230 C for 10 min, reduce heat to 200 C and bake for 15-20 min longer or until golden brown.
6. Transfer to a wire rack and immediately put a slit in each to allow steam to escape; cool and carefully cut off tops.
7. Set tops aside and remove soft dough from the inside with a fork.
8. For vanilla filling: In a mixing bowl beat milk, vanilla, and pudding on low speed for 2 min or until thickened. Fold in whipped topping and set aside.
9. For chocolate frosting: In another mixing bowl beat milk and chocolate pudding for 2 min or until thickened.
10. Spoon vanilla filling into eclairs, replace tops and frost with chocolate topping.