* 4 thick slices fresh pineapple, peeled and cored
* 4 tablespoons soft light brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons kirsch mint sprigs and fresh cherries, to decorate
1. Place each pineapple slice in the centre of a square of foil. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over each slice, then sprinkle the kirsch over the top. Leave to stand for about 30 minutes and then seal the foil edges firmly to make parcels.
2. Cook the pineapple parcels over hot coals on a preheated barbecue for about 20 minutes, turning once, until the pineapple is tender. Open the parcels and decorate with mint sprigs and cherries. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.