* 454 9/1 lb frozen prawns, defrosted (24 Sins on Green)
* juice of 1 lemon
* 1 small melon, e.g. ogen or charentais
* 1 iceberg lettuce, trimmed, washed and shredded
* 142 g/5 oz very low fat natural yogurt
* 1 small bunch fresh mint, chopped
* salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 2 teaspoons snipped chives
1. Put the defrosted prawns in a bowl, stir in the lemon juice and leave to marinate in a cool place for 15 minutes. This will help revive the prawns and add flavour.
2. Meanwhile, cut the melon in half and scoop out the seeds. Using a melon baller, scoop out as many melon balls as you can. Pop them in the fridge to keep cold while you make the salad.
3. Arrange mounds of shredded lettuce in 4 bowls. Mix the prawns with the yogurt and mint and season to taste. Mix in the melon balls and arrange on top of the lettuce. Scatter with snipped chives.
Serves: 4 Sins per serving: FREE on Original; 6 Sins on Green
Preparation time: 15 minutes, plus marinating time
Tip: Use prawns as a Healthy Extra and deduct 6 Sins per serving.