* 454g/1 lb cooked chicken breast fillets, boned and skinned (40 Sins on Green)
* 1 paw paw or mango, peeled
* 1 small bunch spring onions, sliced diagonally
* 57 g/2 oz bean sprouts
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander (1 Sin)
* 2 tablespoons chopped mint
For the dressing:
* 2 tablespoons nam pla or soy sauce
* juice of 2 limes
* 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, crushed
* 2 level teaspoons liquid honey
1. Cut the chicken into thin shreds, and cut the paw paw or mango flesh into matchsticks. Mix in a serving bowl with the spring onions, bean sprouts and herbs.
2. Blend all the dressing ingredients together in a food processor or blender. Pour the dressing over the chicken salad and toss lightly together. Serve immediately.
Sins per serving: 1/2 Sin on Original; 10 1/2 Sins on Green
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Tip: Use chicken as a Healthy Extra and deduct 6 Sins per serving.