* 2 red peppers, deseeded and sliced
* 3 courgettes, sliced diagonally
* 1/2 red onion, sliced
* 4-5 tomatoes
* Fry Light, for spraying
* 6 garlic doves, in their skins
* juice of 1 lemon
* 85 ml/3 fl oz fat free vinaigrette dressing
* salt and freshly ground black pepper
* small bunch of fresh basil, chopped
1. Prepare all the vegetables. Spray a ridged cast iron grill pan with Fry Light and heat over a medium heat. Add all the vegetables, including the garlic cloves, and cook, turning occasionally, until slightly charred and tender. If you don't have a grill pan, you could roast the vegetables in a hot oven instead – in a baking tray sprayed with Fry Light.
2. Remove the peppers, courgettes and onion from the pan and keep warm. Squeeze the garlic out of the skins back into the pan juices. Mash the tomatoes up in the pan with a fork, carefully removing any pieces of skin.
3. Add the lemon juice and vinaigrette dressing to the mashed tomatoes in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and stir in the basil. If the puree is too thick, you can thin it down with some water or red wine vinegar. Pour over the vegetables and serve the salad warm.
Sins per serving: FREE on Original and Green
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes