* 340 g/12 oz skinned, boned chicken breasts, cut in thin strips (18 Sins on Green)
* juice of 1 lemon or lime
* 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
* pinch of Chinese five-spice powder
* 1 garlic clove, crushed
* 113 g/4 oz dried egg noodles (22 Sins on Original)
* 1 teaspoon sesame oil (2 Sins)
* 113 g/4 oz mangetout
* 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
* 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
* 1 x 2,5 cm/1 in piece fresh root ginger, peeled and chopped
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* salt and freshly ground black pepper
* torn fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
1. Put the strips of chicken in a howl with the lemon or lime juice, ground coriander, five-spice powder and garlic. Stir well to coat the chicken and set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
2. Cook the dried egg noodles in boiling water, according to the packet instructions, until cooked and tender. Drain well.
3. Meanwhile, heat the sesame oil in a wok or frying pan and stir-fry the chicken strips, mangetout, red pepper, chilli and ginger for 3-4 minutes, until the chicken is cooked and crisp.
4. Stir in the soy sauce and the drained egg noodles. Toss well together and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cool a little before serving the salad garnished with coriander.
Sins per serving; 6 Sins on Original; 5 Sins on Green
Preparation time: 10 minutes, plus marinating time
Cooking time: 10 minutes