* 454 g/1 lb new potatoes, unpeeled and halved or quartered (16 Sins on Original)
* 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
* 1 level tablespoon sweet pickle (1 Sin)
* 170 g/6 oz corned beef, diced (18 Sins on Green)
* 6 spring onions, chopped
* 3 celery sticks, chopped
* 85 g/3 oz very low fat natural fromage frais
* 1 level tablespoon reduced calorie mayonnaise (2 1/2 Sins)
* salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
* 2 hard-boiled eggs, shelled and quartered
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender but still firm. Drain and cool, then transfer to a bowl. Add the vinegar and sweet pickle and toss together lightly.
2 . Stir in the corned beef, spring onions, celery, fromage frais and mayonnaise. Season to taste with salt and pepper and scatter with the chopped parsley.
3. Serve the salad, garnished with the quartered hard-boiled eggs. This salad can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours, if wished.
Sins per serving: 5 Sins on Original; 5 1/2 Sins on Green
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes