300 g (10 oz) smoked spareribs
100 g (3.5 oz) smoked sausage
300 g (10 oz) whole peas
700 g (25 oz) potatoes, chopped
200 g (7 oz) onions, chopped
120 g (4 oz) carrots, chopped
30 ml sunflower oil
2 liters water
1. Soak peas in hot water (about 85 degrees C) for 1 hour. Then drain water.
2. Wash spareribs and divide into pieces.
3. Cut potatoes, carrots, onions and sausage into square pieces (1 cm x 1 cm).
4. Put carrots and onions into the multicooker, add sunflower oil and press "Frying" for 5 min. Stir occasionally. When ready take out the ingredients.
5. Put spareribs and peas to the multicooker, pour water and press "Soup" for 2 hours.
6. 30 min before the end of cooking add sausage, potatoes, fried carrots and onions, salt, spices. Stir and let everything boil till ready.
Tip: serve with salty crackers or toasts.