* 1 medium aubergine, trimmed and thinly sliced
* 6 large tomatoes, skinned and quartered
* 1 green pepper, cored, seeded and cut into strips
* freshly ground black pepper
* 1 red pepper, cored, seeded and cut into strips
* 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley (optional)
* 2 medium onions, chopped
* juice of 1/2 lemon
* 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
* 1lb (450g) courgettes, sliced
1. Arrange aubergine slices on a large microproof plate and cook on full power for 3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Put the green pepper, red pepper and onion into a bowl with the oil and mix well, so the vegetables are thoroughly coated with oil. Cover with pierced clear film and cook on full power for 5 minutes. Stir in the courgettes, aubergines and tomatoes until thoroughly mixed, then cook on full power for a further 5 minutes.
3. Remove from the microwave, stir in seasoning to taste, add parsley and lemon juice. Allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Power Level: Full
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes