Oriental chicken topping for baked jacket potatoes
- Serves: 1
- Complexity: easy
- kcal: FREE on Original; 6 Sins on Green
- 113 g/4 oz chicken breast, boned, skinned
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons very low fat natural fromage frais
- a dash of hot chilli sauce
1. Grill 113 g/4 oz boned, skinned chicken breast (6 Sins on Green) for about 15 minutes, until thoroughly cooked but still juicy.
2. Cut into dice and mix with 1 chopped spring onion, 2 tablespoons very low fat natural fromage frais and a dash of hot chilli sauce.
3. Pile on top of a baked potato and sprinkle with finely chopped spring onion.
Tip: Use chicken as a Healthy Extra and deduct 6 Sins per serving.