- Ready in: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: medium
- kcal: 230 kcal per one helping
- 4 cap of large champignons
- 4 pieces of chicken fillet (not very big)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Grinded black pepper
- 0,5 of lemon
- 2 tablespoons of grinded parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
1. Grate peel of one half of lemon. Grind garlic. Heat olive oil in sautepan, add butter and grated lemon peel, garlic and cut parsley.
2. Plunge caps of mushrooms into the mixture, put caps on baking tray, flavor with salt and pepper. Cut fillet into pieces, flavor with salt and pepper, and put into mushroom caps. Sprinkle with oil and put into heated oven (up to 230°C).
3. After 15 minutes distribute the rest of oil, garlic, peel and greens mixture into the caps. Put again into oven for 5 minutes. Serve hot.