Pasta shapes with cottage cheese
- Ready in: 8-12 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- kcal: 15 1/2 Sins on Original; 1/2 Sin on Green
- 340 g/12 oz dried pasta shapes (60 Sins on Original)
- 1 level tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard (1 1/2 Sins)
- 340 g/12 oz very low fat natural cottage cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or tarragon
1. Cook the pasta in plenty of lightly salted boiling water, according to the packet instructions until it is just tender but still retains some texture. Drain well in a colander and transfer to a large warm dish.
2. Stir the mustard and the cottage cheese into the hot pasta, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately sprinkled with the chopped parsley or tarragon.
Tip: Use wholemeal pasta as a Healthy Extra and deduct 6 Sins per serving.