Pasta shells with salmon and caviare
- Ready in: 8-10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- kcal: 15 Sins on Original; 2 1/2 Sins on Green
- 340 g/12 oz dried pasta shells (60 Sins on Original)
- 113 g/4 oz smoked salmon, cut into strips (8 Sins on Green)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 283 g/10 oz very low fat natural yogurt
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 28 g/1 oz drained red caviare (1 1/2 Sins on Green)
1. Cook the pasta shells in a large saucepan of boiling lightly salted water until just tender. Drain well in a colander and then transfer to a large warm bowl.
2. Add the smoked salmon strips and dill and stir well to distribute the salmon and herbs evenly through the pasta.
3. Stir in the yogurt and season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in the lemon juice and zest, and serve the pasta immediately before it cools, sprinkled with red caviare.
Tip: Use wholemeal pasta as a Healthy Extra and deduct 6 Sins per serving.