Baked beans and pepperami topping for baked jacket potatoes
- Serves: 1
- Complexity: very easy
- kcal: Sins per topping: 10 Sins on Original; 7 1/2 Sins on Green
- 113 g/4 oz canned baked beans in tomato sauce
- 28 g/1 oz chopped pepperami
1. Heat 113 g/4 oz canned baked beans in tomato sauce (4 Sins on Original) and mix with 28 g/1 oz chopped pepperami (6 Sins on Original; 7l/2 Sins on Green).
2. Scoop out the potato flesh and mash with the yogurt. Pile back into the shell and top with the hot bean mixture.