I love fish , and always try to find some interesting recipes. My favourite is:
Ingredients (serves 4)
* 4 x 120g skinless salmon or ocean trout fillets
* 1/3 cup (80ml) light soy sauce
* 2cm piece ginger, very finely shredded
* 1/3 cup (80ml) sweet chilli sauce
* Steamed rice, to serve
* 4 spring onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place fish in a shallow baking dish. Combine soy, ginger and sweet chilli sauce, then pour over fish.
2. Cover with foil and bake for 8 minutes, or until just cooked through.
3. Serve fish on rice, drizzled with sauce and garnished with spring onion.