Herby cheese and pepper roll-ups
- Ready in: 20 minutes, plus chilling time
- Complexity: medium
- kcal: 1/2 Sin on Original and Green
- 4 peppers (red, yellow or green)
- 57 g/2 oz very low fat natural fromage frais
- 57 g/2 oz low-fat soft cheese (4 Sins)
- 57 g/2 oz sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (1 Sin)
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped coriander
- few sprigs of watercress, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 24 long fresh chives
1. Place the peppers under a preheated hot grill and grill, turning occasionally, until charred and blistered all over. Cool a little, then remove the skins and seeds. Cut the pepper flesh into 24 pieces.
2. Mix the fromage frais and low-fat cheese with the sun-dried tomatoes, chilli (if using), parsley, coriander and watercress. Season to taste.
3. Divide the fromage frais mixture between the pepper pieces and roll up each one like a cigar. Take a long fresh chive and tie round each roll-up in a neat bow. Chill until required.
Makes: 24 roll-ups