Italian tricolore kebabs
- Ready in: 10 minutes, plus chilling time
- Complexity: very easy
- kcal: 1/2 Sin on Original and Green
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 113 g/4 oz reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, drained (14 Sins)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut each cherry tomato in half and thread one half of each tomato on to 20 mini bamboo skewers or wooden cocktail sticks. Next add basil leaf to each kebab.
2. Cut the mozzarella into 20 cubes and thread a cube on to each skewer, followed by the remaining tomato halves.
3. Season lightly with salt and pepper, and chill in the refrigerator before serving.