- Ready in: 15 minutes
- Serves: 12
- Complexity: medium
- kcal: 1/2 Sin on Original and Green
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 4 slim courgettes, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (4 Sins)
1. Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into chunks. Divide between 12 fresh rosemary stems or 12 bamboo kebab skewers, threading alternately with the courgettes, red onion and fennel (if using).
2. Place the kebabs in a foil-lined grill pan. Sprinkle with the crushed garlic. Strip the leaves from the rosemary and thyme and scatter them over the kebabs with a grinding of salt and pepper. Put the olive oil in a shallow dish and roll the kebabs lightly in it.
3. Pop under a preheated hot grill and cook, turning occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and slightly charred.