Antipasto snack plate
- Ready in: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: very easy
- kcal: 1/2 Sin on Original and Green
- 227 g/8oz asparagus spears, trimmed
- 8 quails' eggs
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 8 crisp radicchio leaves
- 1 head chicory, separated into leaves
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh root ginger
- 8 radishes, trimmed
- 8 stuffed olives (2 Sins)
- For the spicy dip:
- 142 g/5 oz very low fat natural fromage frais
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1. Cook the asparagus in boiling water for about 4 minutes, until tender but still firm. Drain and refresh in cold water. Drain well and set aside to cool.
2. Meanwhile, carefully lower the quails' eggs into a pan of boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the water, then peel the eggs and cut each one in half.
3. On a large platter, arrange the asparagus and quails' eggs with the cherry tomatoes, radicchio and chicory leaves, radishes and olives. 4. Mix all the ingredients together for the spicy dip and spoon on to the plate or serve separately in a small bowl.