Trout dressed with caviar sauce
- Ready in: 30 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: medium
- 400 g of trout (or salmon) fillet
- 0,5 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- salt, pepper
- For sauce:
- 100 ml of creams (22% of fat)
- 1 tablespoon of dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon of red caviar
- 0,5 teaspoon of black caviar
- Salt, pipper
1. Cut trout fillet into two pieces (a la carte). Flavor with salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice. Heat an oven up to 160-170 C.
2. Grease small backing tray or backing form with olive oil, and put prepared pieces of fish on it. Add some water, cover with foil, and put into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
3. Make sauce while fish is getting ready: pour wine into stew-pan, add creams stirring the mixture all the while. Heat the mixture on middle fire stirring until it gets thick. Add salt and pepper. Remove pan from fire, cover with cap and leave for cooling down. Add caviar into warm sauce and stir carefully to distribute berries into the sauce uniformly.
4. Made-up fish put on the plates a la carte by shovel, and dress the top each piece with sauce.