Prawns and basil topping for baked jacket potatoes
- Serves: 1
- Complexity: easy
- kcal: FREE on Original; 7 1/2 Sins on Green
- very low fat natural yogurt
- small handful of basil leaves, chopped
- 142 g/5 oz shelled boiled prawns
- 2 tablespoons very low fat natural fromage frais
1. Mash the baked potato flesh with the very low fat natural yogurt and a small handful of chopped basil leaves. Pile back into the shell.
2. Mix 142 g/5 oz shelled boiled prawns (7 1/2 Sins on Green) with 2 tablespoons very low fat natural fromage frais and some finely chopped basil and pile on top of the potato.
Tip: Use prawns as a Healthy Extra choice and deduct 6 Sins per serving.