Grilled red pepper sauce for char-grilled chicken breasts
- Ready in: 10 minutes, plus grilling time
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- kcal: FREE on Original; 6 Sins on Green
- 3 red peppers
- 142 g/5 oz very tow fat natural fromage frais
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- a few basil leaves, shredded
1. Put the red peppers under a preheated hot grill and cook, turning occasionally until the skins are blistered and charred all over.
2. Peel the red peppers and remove the stalks, ribs and seeds. Put the red pepper flesh in a blender or food processor and then whizz to a smooth red puree.
3. Heat the fromage frais in a small pan over very low heat and stir in the red pepper puree. Heat gently, season to taste, stir in the basil and serve immediately with the char-grilled chicken.