Green onion and ginger dip
- Ready in: 10 minutes, plus chilling time
- Serves: 11
- Complexity: easy
- kcal: Negligible on Original and Green
- 283 g/10 oz very low fat natural fromage frais
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 1 x 2.5 cm/1 in piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 level tablespoon tomato puree (1/2 Sin)
- freshly ground sea salt
- chopped fresh coriander or thinly sliced spring onions, to garnish
1. Blend the fromage frais with the spring onions, green pepper, cucumber, garlic (if using) and ginger, until thoroughly mixed.
2. Stir in the curry powder and tomato puree and season to taste with salt. Spoon the dip into a serving dish and sprinkle with chopped coriander or sliced spring onions. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Italian basil and tomato dip
Mix 283 g/10 oz very low fat natural yogurt with 3 level tablespoons green pesto sauce (12 Sins), 20 chopped basil leaves, a crushed garlic clove (optional), 2 chopped ripe tomatoes and some seasoning to taste. Chill before serving.
Sins per serving: 1 Sin on Original and Green Preparation time: 10 minutes, plus chilling time