Watercress pizza rolls
* 1 quantity Deep Pan Pizza Dough, made up to end of step 1
* watercress sprigs, to garnish
* 30 g (1 oz / 6 teaspoons) butter
* 1 onion, finely chopped
* 3 bunches watercress, finely chopped
* 250 g (8 oz) cottage cheese
* 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 egg, beaten
* salt and pepper
1. Make the filling. In a saucepan, melt butter and cook onion for 5 minutes until soft. Add chopped watercress and cook for a further 3 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and beaten egg. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cool and chill until firm.
2. Grease a baking sheet. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a rectangle measuring about 25 x 35.5 cm (10 x 14 in).
3. Spread filling evenly over dough leaving a small border clear. Roll up from the long sides to make a firm roll. Seal edges well. Cut into 8-10 slices and arrange on baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to rise for about 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 220C (425F/Gas 7). Sprinkle rolls with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until dough is crisp and golden. Garnish with watercress.