Summer fruit brulee
* 150 g (5 oz) mixed berry fruits, fresh or frozen, e.g. strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries
* 150 ml (5 fl oz) double (thickened) cream
* 150 ml (5 fl oz) Greek yoghurt
* 2 tbsp icing sugar
* vanilla essence
* 2 tbsp icing sugar for the topping
1. Divide the fruits between two small 10-cm (4-in) diameter ramekin dishes. Lightly whip the double cream until it forms soft peaks. Fold in the Greek yoghurt, icing sugar and add a few drops of vanilla essence.
2. Pre-heat the grill. Spoon the cream and yoghurt mixture over the fruits, smoothing over the top. Sprinkle over the icing sugar, place the ramekins on a baking sheet and slide under the hot grill. Grill until the sugar has caramelised.
Serves: 2 portions