Stir _ Fried Eggs and Corn With Spring Onions and Ginger
* 1 lb (450 g) fresh sweetcorn on the cob or
* 10 oz (275 g) frozen sweetcorn
* 1 tablespoon oil (preferably groundnut)
* 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped spring onions
* 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh root ginger
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 4 eggs, lightly beaten
1. If you are using fresh corn on the cob, clean it and remove the kernels with a sharp knife or cleaver - you should end up with about 10 oz (275 g). Set it aside. If you are using frozen corn, place it in a bowl and let it thaw at room temperature.
2. Heat a wok or large frying-pan, then add the oil. Add the spring onions, ginger and salt and stir-fry for 10 seconds. ADD THE corn and conti-nue to stir-fry for 2 minutes. Finally, turn the heat to medium, add the eggs and continue to cook for another 2 minutes. Serve at once.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
* 1 lb (450 g) fresh sweetcorn on the cob or 10 oz (275 g) frozen sweetcorn
* Spring onions
* Fresh root ginger
* 4 eggs